Chrome River End User/Approver Training
Financial Services will be offering this training session on how to use Chrome River via Microsoft Teams.
Chrome River is a web application to be used by faculty, staff and students to enter:
- Travel Advances
- Travel Claims
- DFA Professional Development Allowance
- General Expense Reimbursement
This training session will cover:
- How to access Chrome River.
- Setup you need to do in Chrome River to allow you to approve via email, allow another individual to enter expense reports on your behalf and how to setup an approval delegate when you are out of the office.
- How use CR Snap to take pictures of receipts and send images into Chrome River
- Demo of entering an expense report into Chrome River
- Demo of how to approve an expense report
- Where to access help resources online.