Managing Workload - A Time Management Program
Date: January 20, 2022
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Time management skills are essential for professional success in any workplace. Those able to successfully implement time management strategies can control their workload and reduce pressure of falling behind schedule and get burnt out. These highly effective individuals are able to focus on the tasks with the greatest impact to them and their organization.
The Time Management workshop will help participants learn crucial strategies and techniques and utilize certain tools to use their time in a better and more efficient manner. Participants will be given a skill set that include personal motivation, organization tools, and crisis management. We’ll cover all this and more during this workshop.
- Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome negative procrastination
- Welcome positive procrastination
- Deal with feeling overwhelmed
- Organize your workspace in remote working environment
This program will be facilitated by Firas Zaytoun, Manager of Learning and Development at Dalhousie.